Thursday 12 March 2015

Five-minute Friday

Whilst searching through the internet this afternoon, I came across a writing group called Five-Minute FridayThis would seem to be the sort of challenge that I could participate in, as I need to start with short pieces of writing and slowly build up to a complete story.  The challenge happens every Friday, which I hope will help me to be disciplined at least for the first few weeks.

Every Thursday a one-word prompt will be announced on the blog at 10pm EST (and continuing through Friday).  Those who’d like to participate in Five Minute Friday will write for five minutes on the topic of the week, post it on their own blog and link up the post to the Five Minute Friday blog.

If any of our readers take up the challenge then please share the links to your blogs with us at LINES publications.


No comments: