Tuesday 30 April 2013

Poetry Challenge comes to an end

Well, last day of the poetry challenge. I want to really thank JJ for her unerring support every day posting the poem - I may write them but it's JJ that has been bringing to the public on the Blog - so BIG thanks JJ for that. I hope you enjoyed them - or some of them anyway!! If you did - well, leave is a message and let us know. April's 30 poems are going to be published now in three small collections - the first ten days were just a mixture, the second ten poems all based around 'animals' and the last ten have been personal for me - about things that have made me enjoy life and about growing up in my home town of Hull. So - thanks for reading! JJ will post poem 30 today - and maybe a quick May 1st one tomorrow - just in case you are having withdrawl symptoms! New novel out in next couple of weeks!!!

No comments: